Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
We collect your personal information through the use of enquiry and registration forms and when you purchase any of our services.
We only use your personal data for purposes which may include:
- providing you with our personalised service; and/or
- processing orders, registrations and enquiries; and/or
- providing you with information about services we offer (if you agree to receive such information); and/or
- sharing your data with third parties, such as officers and employees of our company, and/or other professionals engaged by us in connection with our services as are strictly necessary to provide you with the best possible service (if you agree that we disclosure such information)
We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers; and
- enabling you to move more easily around our website; and
- tracking your use of our website for its better development in accordance with your requirements and personal needs; and
- building up a profile based on your browsing patterns across our website and third party websites, which enables us to make advertisements available to you that are more relevant to your interests
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time and you can set your internet browser so that it will not allow cookies to be stored on your computer. This may reduce functionality of the site, prevent access to registration/subscription-only areas of the site and mean that certain features or content will not be available to you.
Dipton Business Solutions has put the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to ensure that our users’ data which we collect online are protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.