Formation of Swiss limited liability company (GmbH/SARL/SGL)
What you receive:
- a company, registered in one of the Swiss cantons with preferential tax treatment (e.g. in Zug, Schwyz or Nidwalden);
- Swiss bank account in one of the top Swiss banks;
- local nominee director;
- office maintenance;
- corporate administration, including accounting and reporting;
- virtual office services (mail box, telephone, fax etc.).
- less share capital required than with a Swiss joint-stock company (AG/SA);
- tax concessions;
- political stability and modern, flexible legislation in the country.
To provide the anonymity of the limited liability company shareholder, you can appoint a third party as their representative.