Features of Swiss joint-stock company (AG/SA)
- Minimum registered share capital is СНF 100,000.
- Not less than 20% of all shares should be subscribed, but at least CHF 50,000 of share capital should be paid in at the moment of registration.
- At least one shareholder who can be either an individual or a legal entity from any country is required for setting-up.
- Both nominal and bearer shares are allowed.
- The person representing the company must be resident of Switzerland.
- 1 director is sufficient to manage the company.
- Names of members of the Management Board are published in the Trade and Companies Register.
- The company shall have an independent supervising body (an auditor) and submit annual company operating reports consisting of annual accounts and annual financial statements.
- Annual General Meeting of Shareholders is required.